Building a daily Christian meditation practice at home is easy with the Christian Meditator Listening Library Membership
Why the Christian Meditator Listening Library?
As someone who has promoted Christ-Centered Meditation for over 10 years now, I believe that it has been the single biggest factor in creating greater well-being in my life as well as helping me draw me closer to the Lord. Through the practice of consistent meditation, we have a greater ability to live from our heart through the power, leading, and guiding of the Holy Spirit. As we learn to abide in God's presence and renew our mind with His Word, internal transformation takes place. It's God doing the work and not us. All we need to do is make ourselves available by showing up and being stilling.
The NEW Christian Meditator Listening Library Membership is a monthly, quarterly, yearly or lifetime subscription that helps believers spend time with God, renew their mind, alleviate stress, overcome negative thoughts and emotions, and connect with Christ on a deeper level. If we build our life foundation on anything but Christ, we're literally digging in sand or just not digging in the right places at all. Distractions and busyness are the two greatest culprits when it comes to truly seeking after the Lord. It is both a daily and a progressive journey that we will be on until Christ returns.
I've been selling Christian meditation and affirmation downloads for many years now. Because of the pricing for downloads and CDs, it began to concern me that people were only able to pick and choose between certain recordings. I wanted more and more people to experience the awesome practice of Christian meditation without finances being a major factor. That is what lead me to create this Listening Library, where you can choose from over 50 meditation and affirmation recordings 24 hours per day, for a low monthly fee.
As our life and needs change, so will our meditation needs. I will occasionally be creating new meditations that can be quickly accessed by members. Members can also make requests for meditations that they would like to see in the Listening Library, and I will work on creating new ones that meet your needs!
What My Recent Survey Revealed!
In a recent survey on the Christian Meditator website, at least 87% of respondents declared that they were not satisfied with their quiet time with God. Believers stated that “distraction’ was the number #1 reason that they found it difficult to maintain a consistent practice or focus in their current one. At least 50% felt that something was missing in their quiet time and a full 97% said that spending time with God was ESSENTIAL to growing spiritually and drawer closer to God. When asked what was missing, many stated things like lacking concentration, no focus, feeling disconnected, lack of intimacy, and no clear plan, as the reasons.
If you are seeking to enhance your quiet time, an deepen your connection with Christ, then this membership is for you.
Would you like unlimited access to a variety of guided Christian meditation and affirmations?
If yes, then become a member!
- Unlimited streaming access to my full meditation and affirmations library.
- Ready to include Christian Meditation into your daily quiet time and need a little motivation? Join the Listening Library and you'll receive the 10 Day Christian Meditation Challenge to get you started. Included Free!
- You'll receive a copy of the Listening Library Quick Start Guide to help you make the most out of your Christian meditation experience.
The meditations in my library are created to enhance your quiet time, restore your peace of mind, and deepen your relationship with Christ!
As a Member, What You'll Receive:
- Exclusive Access to Over 50 Christian Meditation and Affirmation Recordings: For low monthly price you will have listening access to over 50 Christian original guided meditations and affirmations that can be used to reduce stress, draw closer to God, overcome negative thoughts and emotions, and renew your mind with God’s Word and Biblical principles. New Meditations also being added!
- Exclusive access to our private Facebook group to grow your connection with other Christians who meditate to draw closer to God.
- Special deals and bonuses! As a member of the Christian Meditator Listening Library you'll receive special deals and bonus on upcoming courses and products.
- Enhance your Quiet Time: Use guided meditations to enhance your quiet time with God.
- Choose From a Variety of Topics: Find meditations and affirmations to help you work through a variety of situations and circumstances.
- Play Them 24/7 From a Variety of Devices or Platforms. No need to download or wait to receive a CD. Listen to Christ-centered affirmations to help you change your thoughts and imprint God’s word on your heart. Play them in background while exercising, cleaning or working. Just open, click and play on a variety of media devices including phones, ipads, and computers.
- Use With Other Christian Meditation Programs: Use with the Help Me God Change My Life Program or the Date with God Book, where it suggests additional or specific guided meditations
- Cancel at any time for any reason.
The Benefits of Becoming a Christian Meditator Member:
- Greater Health: Studies show that 95% of all diseases are worsened by stress. Stress has become the underlying precursor of most illnesses. Meditation is one of the best methods to reduce or alleviate stress in your mind and body. Many doctors are now encouraging their patients to incorporate meditation in their lives.
- Control Negative Thinking: What is the greatest battle of every believer? It is the battle of the mind. Jesus emphasizes throughout the scripture that we must RENEW our minds. Our minds are wicked, depraved, deceived, easy lead astray, worldly, sinful, and create constant inner conflict. For further study read the following scriptures: Romans 1:28, Ephesians 4:23, 2 Corth 11:3, Romans 12:2, Romans 7:21-23. If you are not in control of your thoughts, then they are in control of you. Many believers suffer from negative thoughts and compulsive thinking. That means they can't turn off the faucet of thoughts parading around in their heads. Their mind goes on and on like a broken record. It interferes with their sleep. It causes them to live in a state of worry, anger, need, and other toxic emotions. It robs them of God's peace. Practicing regular meditation teaches believers to quiet their minds, disidentify with their thoughts, and clear their mental path to God.
- Maintain Peace of Mind: Have you ever turned your cares over to God only to take them back several hours or days later? You didn't want them back. You made an honest effort to let them go, but before long they crepted back in again stealing your peace. This was a vicious cycle for me. It was only through Christ-centered meditation that I got my mind back. Before that, I was a slave to worry, fear, and depression.
- Build Your Life on a Spiritual Foundation : Are you living the life of your dreams? Most people would say "no, way." But I'm here to tell you that "Yes, you are!" Why, because "as a man thinks in his heart so is he." Your current thoughts and meditations (what you focus on) has created the very life you are living at this present moment. If this isn't the dream you had in mind, meditation will help you to recognize those thoughts that are keeping you stuck. Once you know what you're constantly thinking about, you can challenge, alter, and eliminate debilitating or destructive thinking.
- More Intimacy with God: Does God seem like a distant force in the universe? You have a personal relationship with Christ but maybe you're feeling a little disconnected from Him lately. That joy you felt when you were first saved is but a flickering light. Psalms 46:10 tells us to "Be still and...know God." The scripture also says, "in God's presence is fullness of joy." If you want to experience a deeper relationship with God, meditation can help you to enter into God's presence and abide in his love.
- Greater Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit: Has the voice of God become dull in your life? Throughout scripture when God had something to say to an individual, he spoke in a still, small voice. If your mind is filled with mental chatter, God's word is going to be drowned out most of the time. Getting still before the Lord in meditation will help you to quiet your thoughts and create a greater sensitivity to God's voice.
- Overcome Habits and Destructive Behaviors: Trying to overcome habits and other addictive behaviors? Most people are always gravitating to something to make them feel better. I call it self-medication. We have a problem being still with our own thoughts. We're afraid of where they might lead us, especially if we've buried years of hurt and pain. Regular meditation can help you to break the cycle of looking outside of God's spirit in you for happiness. It can help you to release the restlessness that causes you to seek fulfillment in all the wrong places: food,
Can Be Used on Multiple Devices. Just Open and Click on Play Button!
You Are Not Alone! Our Survey Results!
Survey Shows 87% of Christians NOT Satisfied with Their Quiet Time!
Distractions #1 Reason that Christians Don't Spend Time with God!
At Least Half of Christians Feel Something Is Missing!
97% Believe Spending Time with God is Essential!
*For the cost of purchasing just ONE CD you have access to over 50 recordings each and every month with new ones being added periodically. No downloading, no waiting for your CD to arrive, just log into the Listening Library from your computer, phone or any portable device, then click the play button to start meditating right away!
- Money Back Guarantee: You've probably already listened to some of our free Christian guided meditations, so it's unlikely that you'll want to cancel your subscription because you have a good idea of what we offer. However, if you're ever unsatisfied with your membership, just cancel within 3-days and you will not be charged.
- Convenient Recurring Billing: You can easily cancel at any time.
A. The NEW Christian Meditator Listening Library Membership is a monthly, quarterly, yearly or lifetime subscription that includes 24/7 listening access to over 50 guided Christian meditation and affirmations with new ones added regularly.
A. The Christian Meditator Listening Library Membership will only give you listening assess. To download a meditation or affirmation you will have to purchase it first. The cost for each meditation is $9.95 individual. You can get a discount if you purchase a bundle or at least 3 meditations at one time.
A. The Christian Meditator Listening Library is for believers who want to spend time with God, renew their mind, alleviate stress, overcome negative thoughts and emotions, and connect with Christ on a deeper level through the powerful practice of Christian meditation. The library is also great for therapist, counselor, Christian yoga instructors, and ministers who would like to use the meditation in their practice. We encourage you to send clients to the website to order their own personal membership.
A. Members log into the secure Christian Meditator Library where with a click of the arrow they can listen to a variety of meditations and affirmations on their phones, ipads, or computers.
A. Nope! Guided Christian Meditations are just a tool that will help us to slow down, focus on God, and enhance our well-being. Although it can be quite helpful, you don't need guided Christian meditations to achieve this goal.
A. You can cancel at any time. Try a free trial to feel confident in your purchase. Not satisfied? Cancel within 3 days and you will not be charged. You will find cancellation button in the FAQ section of the member's area.
A. The fact that you are here reading this may mean you are looking for more. As you can see from the survey above, over 87% of Christians aren't satisfied with their quiet time and are looking for a deeper experience. Maybe a membership might be just what you're looking for.
A. No problem, you can unsubscribe any time. If you're a Monthly Member your subscription ends the following month. In other words, if you end your subscription on March 1st, your subscription will end April 1st. Monthly membership is not pro-rated. If you're an Annual Member, you may also unsubscribe at any time.
A. Yes, you will find the Listening Library Quick Guide that will be helpful in instructing you on how to structure your quiet time and includes many tools.